Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
• CNA: Acute Care/Med Surg and Emergency Dept., Part-time position available. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• RN/LPN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends | Virginia Gay Hospital
• RN/LPN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends | Virginia Gay Hospital
• LPN: Med Surg. Full-time weekend option. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• CNA: PRN | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• CNA: Part-time, 3rd Shift: 4-5 days per pay period, holiday rotation, vacation fill-in | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• Long Term Care RN or LPN: Part-time, 2nd Shift with every other weekend, holiday rotation and PRN weekdays | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• Home Health Aide (HCA): PRN. Must be a Certified Nurse Aide, have reliable transportation and able to work within flexible scheduling. | Virginia Gay Home Health
• Public Health/Home Health RN: Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8 am-4:30 pm, no weekends or holidays and limited on-call responsibilities. Mileage reimbursement. | Virginia Gay Home Health
• CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time, four 10-hour days, Tuesday through Friday. Every Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. No weekends! No holidays! | Atkins Family Medical Clinic
• CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time with Thursday afternoons off. No weekends! No Holidays! | Urbana Family Medical Clinic
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
• Medical Lab Tech (MLT)/Medical Tech (MT): Performs tests and procedures in assigned section(s) of the laboratory, including those which require the exercise of independent and professional judgment and responsibility with minimum supervision. Full-time. Competitive salary & benefits. Shifts: NIGHT SHIFT: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5 pm to 5:30 am and as needed. WEEKEND SHIFT: Weekend rotating shifts with every 6th weekend off (1st Rotation: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 pm to 5:30 am; 2nd Rotation: Thursday 5 pm to 5:30 am, Saturday, Sunday 5 am to 5:30 pm) and as needed. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT): Responsible for providing respiratory care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders and department policies and procedures. Must be NBRC Registered or NBRC Certified and licensed by the Iowa Department of Health. Previous experience preferred, but not required; will train new graduates. Full-time. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Medical Insurance Billing Specialist: Submit claims and perform follow-up with insurance companies/payers. Works aged accounts to ensure claims data is accurate and complete. Previous medical billing experience is required. Epic and CAH/RHC experience preferred. Very competitive salary and benefits. Potential for telecommuting. Flexible work schedule. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Valet Attendant (PRN): This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you greet and assist patients/visitors. This position is on call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• Van Driver (PRN): This position is on-call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• Dietary Aide: Part-time. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you assist a trained dietitian prepare meals and deliver patient trays as well as other food service related responsibilities.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.