Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status, gender identity or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
NURSING: ARNPs, RNs, LPNs, CMAs and CNAs
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Surgical Tech/ORT: Part-time, no weekends. Surgical Tech certification required. Must maintain current BCLS certification. Previous OR/CS experience preferred, but not required.
- CCO ( Clerical Communications Operator): Full Time 2nd, 3rd Shift
- Van Driver-Part-time
- LPN, Med Surg: Full-time, 3rd shift
- LPN, Med Surg: Full-time Weekend option 12N
- RN:Full Time 3rd shift
- RN: Part-time for outpatient clinics/infusion day/evening
- Billing Specialist: Primary responsibility is all billing related duties for all insurance payers including claims submissions, claims processing and claims follow-up. Other office duties include answering phones and helping patients with billing related questions. Attention to detail is required and basic understanding of insurance contractuals, coinsurance, and deductibles is preferred. Full-time, Monday-Friday, plus benefits package.
- Phlebotomist/Lab Secretary: Part time Primary responsibilities are office functions in the Lab department and patient blood draws.
- CNA :Full-Time 3rd shift
- Housekeeping: Part-time Urbana Family Medical Clinic
- Food and Nutrition Assistant: Part time . Mainly first shift with an occasional second shift. Every other weekend. 30-40 hours per pay period with potential for more.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner: Virginia Gay Hospital is seeking add an additional Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide outpatient mental health services to patients including therapy, social rehabilitation, crisis intervention and outreach services as our organization expands our current behavioral health services in a family medical clinic setting. The main job function will be to assess patients and develop individualized plans of care, medication checks/management and working with the family medical clinic team to ensure the care of the patient is met. Must AANP or ANCC certified with current licensure. Must have valid DEA and CSA registration. You will be responsible for doing medication management related to the diseases that you manage.An ARNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: Positions available Include
- Full-time, 1st shift
- Full-time, 2nd shift
- Weekend Option, 2nd Shift
- Part-time, 2nd Shift
- Full time, 3rd shift
- LPN/RN: Part-time, 1st & 2nd shift rotation.
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time and part-time positions available. Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday AM (only 3-4 per year). No Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established family health clinic.
You may also send your resume to Kim Frank, Director of Human Resources, Virginia Gay Hospital, 502 N. 9th Avenue, Vinton, IA 52349 or email: email@example.com
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.