Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday AM (only 3-4 per year). No Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established family health clinic.
Virginia Gay Home Health
- Home Care RN: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm. No weekends, No evenings and No holidays!
- Home Care Aide: PRN. Must be CNA certified.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends.
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends.
- LPN: Med Surg Part-time with limited weekends.
- LPN: Med Surg Full-time with limited weekends.
- Patient Services Technician: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time, evening and night hours. Must be CNA certified.
- Surgical Tech/ORT: Part-time, no weekends. Surgical Tech certification required. Must maintain current BCLS certification. Previous OR/CS experience preferred, but not required.
- Surgery CNA (OR/CS Aide): Part-time, day hours, no weekends.
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: Positions available include Full-time, 1st shift; Full-time, 2nd shift; Weekend Option, 1st Shift; and Part-time 1st shift (6 am-1pm), every other weekend and as needed during the week (approx 65 hours a pay period).
- LPN/RN: Full-time, 1st & 2nd shift rotation.
You may also send your resume to Kim Frank, Director of Human Resources, Virginia Gay Hospital, 502 N. 9th Avenue, Vinton, IA 52349 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Health Information Management Coder: Full-time. HIM coder with credentials through AHIMA or AAPC. The HIM Coder supports well integrated and organized delivery of services and maintains the confidentially of medical records. General duties include coding hospital accounts to include inpatient, skilled, observation, ER, surgical, and outpatient visits. This person must be able to work under pressure and prioritize responsibilities. They must also be able to interact professionally with patients, vendors, and hospital staff. There is potential to work from home in this position.
- Radiologic Technologist: Must be ARRT registered and have a current Iowa Department of Public Health Permit to Practice Radiology license. CT experience preferred but not required is a plus. Schedule: 7 shifts on and 7 shifts off.
- Dietary Aide: Part-time, second shift, weekends. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you assist a trained dietitian prepare meals and deliver patient trays as well as other food service related responsibilities.
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.