Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status, gender identity or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
NURSING: RNs, LPNs, CMAs and CNAs
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday AM (only 3-4 per year). No Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established family health clinic.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Surgical Tech (OR/CS Aide): Part-time, no weekends. Surgical Tech certification required. Must maintain current BCLS certification. Previous OR/CS experience preferred, but not required.
Virginia Gay Home Health
- Home Care Aid (HCA): PRN
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: Positions available Include:
- Full-time, 1st shift
- Full-time, 2nd shift
- Weekend Option, 2nd Shift
- Part-time, 2nd Shift
- LPN/RN: Part-time, 1st & 2nd shift rotation.
You may also send your resume to Kim Frank, Director of Human Resources, Virginia Gay Hospital, 502 N. 9th Avenue, Vinton, IA 52349 or email: email@example.com
CLINICAL AND NON-CLINICAL:
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Radiologic Technologist. Must be ARRT registered and have a current Iowa Department of Public Health Permit to Practice Radiology license. CT experience preferred but not required is a plus. Schedule: 7 shifts on, 7 shifts off.
- Surgical Tech/ORT: Part-time, no weekends. Surgical Tech certification required. Must maintain current BCLS certification. Previous OR/CS experience preferred, but not required.
- Health Information Management Coder: Full-time. HIM coder with credentials through AHIMA or AAPC. The HIM Coder supports well integrated and organized delivery of services and maintains the confidentially of medical records. General duties include coding hospital accounts to include inpatient, skilled, observation, ER, surgical, and outpatient visits. This person must be able to work under pressure and prioritize responsibilities. They must also be able to interact professionally with patients, vendors, and hospital staff. There is potential to work from home in this position.
- Dietary Aide: Part-time. The schedule consists of every other weekend and the possibility of one day a week. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you assist a trained dietitian prepare meals and deliver patient trays as well as other food service-related responsibilities. Perfect opportunity for supplementing your income or something that’s just a couple days each week.
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.