Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Urbana Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time consisting of four 10-hour shifts: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (8:30 am – 7 pm) and Friday (7:30 am-6 pm). No Weekends or Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established, expanding family health clinic.
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday AM (only 3-4 per year). No Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established family health clinic.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends.
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends.
- LPN: Med Surg Part-time.
- LPN: Med Surg Full-time (12-hour shifts).
- Patient Services Technician: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time, day and evening hours. Must CNA certified.
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: Full-time, 2nd shift positions available.
- OMT*/LPN/RN: Full-time, 1st & 2nd shift rotation. (*Oral Medication Tech)
You may also send your resume to Kim Frank, Director of Human Resources, Virginia Gay Hospital, 502 N. 9th Avenue, Vinton, IA 52349 or email: email@example.com
Atkins Family Medical Clinic
- Receptionist: Part-time, evenings. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and a positive impact on our overall patient experiences. Duties include receiving telephone calls, triaging patient calls and make patient appointments; collecting co-payments; filing medical records in an accurate manner; and transfer medical records following proper procedures. This is an opportunity to become an important member of our community’s commitment to high-quality care provided close to home and work together as a team player to ensure an efficient and well-run clinic. Prior medical office experience preferred.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Radiologic Technologist: Must be ARRT registered and have a current Iowa Department of Public Health Permit to Practice Radiology license. CT experience preferred but not required is a plus. This is a PRN position.
- Surgical Tech: Part-time. Surgical Tech certification required. Must maintain current BCLS certification. Previous OR/CS experience preferred, but not required.
- Van Driver (PRN): This position is on-call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.