Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Virginia Gay Home Health
- Home Health Aide (HCA): PRN. Must be a Certified Nurse Aide, have reliable transportation and able to work within flexible scheduling.
- Public Health/Home Health RN: Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8 am-4:30 pm, no weekends or holidays and limited on-call responsibilities. Mileage reimbursement.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: PRN
- CNA: Part-time, 3rd Shift: 4-5 days per pay period, holiday rotation, vacation fill-in
- Long Term Care RN or LPN: Part-time, 2nd Shift with every other weekend, holiday rotation and PRN weekdays
- Long Term Care RN or LPN: Full-time, 2nd/3rd shift with 2nd shift weekend hours
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- Psychiatric Social Worker: The successful candidate will be building relationships and providing mental health services to patients including therapy, social rehabilitation, crisis intervention and outreach services as our organization develops a new behavioral health department within a family medical clinic. Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice. Two years experience required as a social worker in a healthcare setting. State Specific Licensure required. This full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Medical Lab Tech (MLT)/Medical Tech (MT): Performs tests and procedures in assigned section(s) of the laboratory, including those which require the exercise of independent and professional judgment and responsibility with minimum supervision. Full-time. Competitive salary & benefits. Shifts: NIGHT SHIFT: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5 pm to 5:30 am and as needed. WEEKEND SHIFT: Weekend rotating shifts with every 6th weekend off (1st Rotation: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 pm to 5:30 am; 2nd Rotation: Thursday 5 pm to 5:30 am, Saturday, Sunday 5 am to 5:30 pm) and as needed.
- Valet Attendant (PRN): This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you greet and assist patients/visitors. This position is on call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.
- Van Driver (PRN): This position is on-call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.
Virginia Gay Nursing and Rehab
- Activities Assistant:Responsible for assisting with the planning, organization, and implementation of the activity program for the residents and skilled nursing patients. Part-time. Prefer CNA or OMT. Must be flexible with scheduling, approximately 30 hours/week.
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.