Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
• CNA: Acute Care/Med Surg and Emergency Dept., both Full-time and Part-time positions available. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• RN/LPN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends | Virginia Gay Hospital
• RN/LPN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends | Virginia Gay Hospital
• CNA: PRN | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• CNA: Part Time, 3rd Shift: 4-5 days per pay period, holiday rotation, vacation fill-in | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• Long Term Care RN or LPN: Full-time with every other weekend and holiday rotation | Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
• Home Health Aide (HCA): PRN. Must be a Certified Nurse Aide, have reliable transportation and able to work within flexible scheduling. | Virginia Gay Home Health
• RN: Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8 am-4:30 pm, no weekends or holidays and limited on-call responsibilities. Mileage reimbursement. | Virginia Gay Home Health
• CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time. | Atkins Family Medical Clinic
• CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time. | Urbana Family Medical Clinic
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
• Radiology Tech: Part-time and PRN position available. Must be ARRT registered and have a current Iowa Department of Public Health Permit to Practice Radiology license. Experience preferred. CT experience is a plus. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Medical Insurance Billing Specialist: Submit claims and perform follow-up with insurance companies/payers. Works aged accounts to ensure claims data is accurate and complete. Previous medical billing experience is required. Epic and CAH/RHC experience preferred. Very competitive salary and benefits. Potential for telecommuting. Flexible work schedule. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Accounts Payable Clerk: Full-time position with payment posting and limited payroll duties. | Virginia Gay Hospital
• Valet Attendant (PRN): This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you greet and assist patients/visitors. This position is on call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• Patient Registration: Full-time.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• Dietary Aide: Part-time. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you assist a trained dietitian prepare meals and deliver patient trays as well as other food service related responsibilities.| Virginia Gay Hospital
• Receptionist: Duties for this part-time position include providing professional & courteous service to the patients we serve & work together as a team player to insure an efficient and well run clinic. Receive telephone calls, triage patient calls and make patient appointments. Collect co-payments. File medical records in an accurate manner. Transfer medical records following proper procedures. | Atkins Family Medical Clinic
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.