Thank you for visiting the Virginia Gay Hospital career center! We invite you to browse our open positions and begin the application process. Virginia Gay Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Current Available Employment Opportunities:
GROW WITH US! For more detailed information on these nursing opportunities at our facilities, please visit: nursingatvirginiagayhospital.com
To begin the application process for nursing positions, submit your information here.
Vinton Family Medical Clinic
- CMA/LPN/RN: Full-time Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday AM (only 3-4 per year). No Holidays. Previous clinical experience preferred but not required. This is an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well-established family health clinic.
Virginia Gay Home Health
- RN: Full-time, Monday thru Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. No holidays or weekends. Limited on-call responsibilities.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Part-time with limited weekends.
- RN: Med Surg and Emergency Dept. Full-time with limited weekends.
- LPN: Med Surg Part-time.
- LPN: Med Surg Full-time (12-hour shifts).
- INFECTION PREVENTIONIST: Full-time, Monday -Friday with a current RN license and has completed the training program for Infection Preventionist.
Virginia Gay Nursing & Rehab
- CNA: Full-time, 1st, and 3rd shift positions available.
- OMT*/LPN/RN: Full-time, 1st & 2nd shift rotation. (*Oral Medication Tech)
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Business Office Specialist: Primary responsibility is for all accounts payable functions. Shared duties involve accounts receivable, payroll and accounting functions including posting payer/patient payments, account reconciliations, and collections, etc. Experience preferred. Full-time, Monday thru Friday plus benefits package.
- Dietary Aide: Positions include Full-time and Part-time, Second Shift. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our overall patient experience as you assist a trained dietitian prepare meals and deliver patient trays as well as other food service related responsibilities.
- Van Driver (PRN): This position is on-call as needed. The successful candidate will have a valid Iowa drivers license, excellent driving record, patience and good communication skills.
• REHABILITATION POSITIONS: Rehabilitation positions are offered by RehabVisions. To view the open positions at RehabVisions, please visit their website at: RehabVisions.com E.O.E.